Welcome to the Home Interiors Directory from CannySites.com - your source for home interiors-related online stores and service providers in the UK. From big high-street names to online specialists, you'll find them all here.
Getting around the Directory is easy - just use the search bar on each page to search by keyword, or browse the Directory by category:
- Our Home Making section covers all you need for making your home... including floors, doors, designers and more
- Our Home Furnishing section covers all you need for furnishing your home... including furniture for conservatories, kitchens, kids and more
- Our Home Living section covers all you need for living in your home... including curtains, cushions, kitchenware and more.
You can also check out an alphabetical list of Directory Listings; see what's new or recently updated; or bag yourself a discount with our voucher codes for selected online stores.
Hints, tips and useful information
The Home Interiors Directory also has lots of useful content to help you get even more pleasure from your home, all easily accessible from the main menu:
- Books: Our bookstore features the best home interiors-related titles, in association with Amazon.co.uk
- Find a Tradesman: Whatever job you need doing in your home, you can find recommended professionals in your area - from bathroom fitters to painters - using our handy 'find a tradesman' tool, provided by our friends at MyBuilder.com
- Hints and Tips: Our 'hints and tips' section features a growing collection of useful articles by interiors experts, designed to help you get the best out of your home interiors projects
- Links: For more about home interiors, check out the links to some of our favourite sites on the web, as reviewed by Sapling.info
- Events Listing: A diary of forthcoming events relating to topics such as interior design, furniture, decorating and DIY. Whether you're organising an exhibition, conference, seminar or show, you can add your event to the listing free of charge.
- News: Interiors-related news headlines, courtesy of Sapling.info.
We're adding new content all the time, so keep an eye on our tweets (@cannysites) for regular updates!
If you're a home interiors-related business, or an agency working on behalf of interiors-related clients, we offer lots of creative and effective ways to advertise, including Directory Listings, Full-page Features, banners and links. [more info]
Proudly based in Gateshead in the North East of England, CannySites.com owns and manages a portfolio of online consumer directories - featuring retailers and services relating to the home, garden and holidays - and a built environment subject gateway, Sapling.info.
We are owned and managed by Graham Soult, whose varied background and experience - spanning retail, the built environment, heritage, culture and the web - brings credibility and sector expertise to our business.
We work with small UK retailers who are looking to promote their online stores via our directories, and with web consultants who are looking to advertise their clients' sites.
Since its launch in 1998, Sapling.info has grown from a single links page into a popular and respected gateway site, featuring more than 1,100 reviewed links, and receiving more than 1.8 million page views a month.
During this time, we have built up considerable expertise in creating a resource that is accessible, well presented, up-to-date, and easy to navigate.
Since 2005, we have applied these same canny principles to the development of our consumer directories - the Garden & Landscape Directory, the Home Interiors Directory, and the Holiday & Travel Directory.
For more information, please visit the CannySites.com website.
CannyInsights.com = Usable Intelligence
We also have a sister business - CannyInsights.com - which provides research, analysis and consultancy with a retail, built environment or digital flavour.
Drawing from Graham's depth and breadth of knowledge and experience, CannyInsights.com specialises in 'gathering intelligence' - helping organisations to base their decisionmaking on robust, up-to-date and usable evidence - as well as offering freelance copywriting and proofreading services. To find out more, check out the www.cannyinsights.com.